I came to Poznan to study for one semester. I have a French residence permit of two years. What should I do if I need to stay here for more than four months die to my studies?

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback