We would like to inform that the Submission Point in the Customer Service Room „A” at Plac Wolności 17 in Poznan has been opened. Customers will be able to submit their documents on matters carried out by the Department for Foreigners, including documents related to the legalization of stay and legalization of employment of foreigners
Monday-Friday 8:15am - 3:15pm
Opening of the Submittion Point will facilitate the submission of additional documents in the matters of legalization of stay and legalization of employment of foreigners.
At the Submittion Point:
- there is no electronic queuing system – you do not need any ticket or scheduled appointment to submit documents, just drop and go
- we do not provide any information on the status of the case or any information regarding procedures,
- we do not analyze submitted documents in terms of meeting certain formal and evidentiary requirements,
- it will not be possible to:
o meet the requirements of personal appearance,
o provide fingerprints,
o present a travel document (passport)
- we do not put a stamp in the travel document confirming the submission of the application for legalization of the stay of foreigners,
We kindly ask to submit documents marked with applicant’s first and last name, his/her date of birth, date of submittion of the application, type of application and case number if known eg. John Smith, born 01.05.1975, date of application: 12.05.2016, temporary residence permit, 2555583/2016.These information will highly speed up the inclusion of documents in the case file. Due to the very large number of conducted proceedings, the lack of these data makes it difficult to identify the case and may extend the waiting time for a change in the status of the case or for a settlement.