DIRECTOR-GENERAL OF THE WIELKOPOLSKA PROVINCE OFFICE IN POZNAN
ON THE INTRODUCTION OF OPERATING RESTRICTIONS THE WIELKOPOLSKA PROVINCE OFFICE IN POZNAN
According to § 21 Section 5 of the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 6th May 2021 on introducing defined restrictions, orders and prohibitions in relation to the occurrence of the epidemic state (Journal of Laws item 861, as amended1) I introduce from 7th June 2021 until 30th September 2021** restrictions in the functioning of the Wielkopolska Province Office in Poznań in the following scope:
VISITS TO THE OFFICE
- Visits are possible only after prior arrangement of the date and time of the appointment.
- Customers may contact the Office's employees in all matters handled by the Office mainly by phone or by e-mail, send correspondence by traditional mail or via the ePUAP platform, taking into account provided detailed information on their case.
- Detailed information on customer service managed by individual organizational units of the Office is available on the Office's website.
- Citizens' meetings regarding complaints and applications with the voivode, 1st vice-voivode, 2nd vice-voivode as well as directors and managers of other organizational units of the Office are suspended.
- Submission of requests applications or verbal complaints via protocol is suspended untill further notice. Those may be submitted using electronic means of communication (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), via the e-puap platform or traditional mail).
- Booking of visits to confirm a Trusted Profile is possible only after prior arrangement of the date and time of the appointment at phone number: 61 854 19 17, 61 854 15 42 lub 22 25 00 117, e-mail: email@example.com.
Booking of visits to confirm a Trusted Profile in the Office's delegations is also possible only after prior arrangement of the date and time of the appointment
- You may contact the Office via phone,e-mail addresses and an ePUAP box, available on the website: https://www.poznan.uw.gov.pl/wazne-kontakty
All documents (applications, requests, petitions, etc.) shall be sent via the Post Office or via the ePUAP platform.**
DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE MANNER OF HANDLING THE SELECTED CASES
- SERVICE FOR FOREIGNERS AND WORK PERMITS (Department for Foreigners)
a. applications for work permits should be submitted via the traditional postal operator or praca.gov.pl;
b. applications for entry in the register of invitations should be submitted via the postal operator or by e-mail;
c. Submission Point and Information Desk remain closed until further notice.
We recommend contacting us via the postal operators, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and the Department's helpline: tel. 61 850 87 77 or traditional post operator. To meet the deadlines for legal residence in the country, please send applications and additional documents in matters of foreigners only via the postal operator, not later than the last legal day of stay;
d. Applications for temporary, permanent and long-term resident of the EU residence should be sent at the latest on the last day of legal residence and await further instructions from the Office
e. Direct customer service will be provided in the field of necessary interviews, collection of residence cards, submission of applications for legalization of stay and submission of fingerprints:
- for online scheduled appointments
- for appointments arranged by phone - including customers who received a letter requesting personal visit to the Office or other formal requierements
- card collection appointments, submittion of applications or fingerprints will be available in Poznań on Mondays 9:30am to 6pm, and from Tuesdays - Fridays 8:15am to 3:15p. In the Office's delegations (Kalisz, Konin, Leszno and Piła): on Mondays 10:15am to 5:45pm, from Tuesdays - Fridays 8:15am to 3:15pm, only after prior arrangement of the date and time of the appointment.
- In Poznań, collecting residence cards, submitting applications for legalization of stay and filing fingerprints will take place in customer service hall at Plac Wolności 17
CUSTOMERS' OBLIGATIONS DURING VISITS TO THE OFFICE in urgents situations
Customers during their visit to the Office are obliged to:
- covering their mouth and nose with face mask and reveal their faces for identification at the request of the Office employee,
- hand disinfection after entering the Office building, where an automatic dispenser with disinfection fluid is available,
- maintaining a distance of 1,5 m from other people in front of and in the Office building.
The restrictions in the functioning of the Wielkopolska Province Office in Poznan, introduced on May 8, 2021, will no longer apply, on the basis of the § 21 sec. 5 of the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of May 6, 2021 on the establishment of certain restrictions, orders and prohibitions in relation to the occurrence of the epidemic state (Journal of Laws 861).
1Amendments to the above-mentioned regulation were published in Journal of Laws item 879, 905, 957, 1013, 1054, 1116, 1125, 1145, 1262 and 1583.
*Update no 2 of August 31st 2021