OF THE WIELKOPOLSKA PROVINCE OFFICE IN POZNAN
ON THE INTRODUCTION OF OPERATING RESTRICTIONS
THE WIELKOPOLSKA PROVINCE OFFICE IN POZNAN
According to § 24 Section 5 of the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 9th October 2020 on introducing defined restrictions, orders and prohibitions in relation to the occurrence of the epidemic state (Dz. U. poz. 1758, 1797, 1829, 1871, 1917) I introduce from 2nd November 2020 until further notice restrictions in the functioning of the Wielkopolska Voivodeship Office in Poznań in the following scope:
VISITS TO THE OFFICE
General customer service is suspended except for urgent situations and in order to review the case files before issuing the decision. Visits are possible only after prior arrangement of the date and time with the employee conducting the case. All visits arranged so far by phone, letter, online booking or directly by the employees of the Office are canceled. Cancellation of visits does not apply to the previously agreed date for the party to review the case' files before issuing the decision.
The Office provides direct customer service on the principles set out below, subject to the specyfic types of service referred to in the section DETAILED INFORMATION on the manner of handling the selected cases. The information will be updated on a regular basis and will be available on the Office's website and displayed on the Office's premises.
- Clients' visit to the Office takes place after prior arrangement of the date and time of admission.
Customers may contact the Office's employees in all matters handled by the Office mainly by phone or by e-mail, send correspondence by traditional mail or via the ePUAP platform, taking into account provided detailed information on their case.
- Detailed information on customer service managed by individual organizational units of the Office is available on the Office's website.
Citizens' meetings regarding complaints and applications with the voivode, 1st vice-voivode, 2nd vice-voivode as well as directors and managers of other organizational units of the Office are suspended.
- Submission of requests or verbal complaints via protocol is suspended untill further notice. Those may be submitted using electronic means of communication (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, via the e-puap platform or traditional mail).
- Booking of visits to confirm a Trusted Profile, also in the Office's delegations, is suspended.
- You may contact the Office via phone,e-mail addresses and an ePUAP box, available on the website: https://www.poznan.uw.gov.pl/wazne-kontakty
All documents (applications, applications, requests, petitions, etc.) shall be sent via the Post Office or via the ePUAP platform. It is not possible to submit documentation in person.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE MANNER OF HANDLING THE SELECTED CASES
SERVICE FOR FOREIGNERS AND WORK PERMITS (Department for Foreigners)
- applications for work permits should be submitted via the postal operator or praca.gov.pl;
- applications for entry in the register of invitations should be submitted via the postal operator or by e-mail;
- Submission Point and Information Desk remain closed until further notice; we recommend contacting us via the postal operators, e-mail: email@example.com and the Department's helpline: tel. 61 850 87 77. To meet the deadlines for legal residence in the country, please send applications and additional documents in matters of foreigners only via the postal operator or postpone them;
- applications for temporary, permanent and long-term resident of the EU residence should be sent at the latest on the last day of legal residence and await further instructions from the Office
- From November 9, 2020, direct customer service will be provided in the field of necessary interviews, collection of residence cards, submission of applications for legalization of stay and submission of fingerprints:
- for visits booked online from 2 to 6 November, for which a new date has been set,
- for visits with online booking,
- for visits arranged by phone - including customers who received a letter requesting personal visit to the Office or other formal requierements
6. Visits to collect a residence card, submit an application for legalization of stay or submit fingerprints will take place in:
- in Poznań on Mondays from 9:30 to 18:00, and Tuesdays - Fridays from 8.15 to 15.15.
- in the Office's delegations in Kalisz, Konin, Leszno and Piła on Mondays from 10:15 to 17:45 and Tuesdays - Fridays from 8:15 to 15:15, only by prior appointment in the above-mentioned manner
- In Poznań, collecting residence cards, submitting applications for legalization of stay and filing fingerprints will take place only in Room B in the location: Plac Wolności 17
- for previously arranged visits including those scheduled from 2 to 13 November 2020, for which a new date will be set.
FILING OF DOCUMENTS
All documents (requests, applications, claims, etc.) should be sent via a postal operator or via ePUAP. No personal submission of documentation is possible.
CUSTOMERS' OBLIGATIONS DURING VISITS TO THE OFFICE
Customers during their visit to the Office are obliged to:
- covering their mouth and nose with clothing or its parts, mask, face mask or protective helmet, and reveal their faces for identification at the request of the Office employee,
- hand disinfection after entering the Office building, where an automatic dispenser with disinfection fluid is available,
- maintaining a distance of 2 m from other people in front of and in the Office building.
The restrictions on the operation of the Wielkopolska Voivodship Office in Poznań, introduced on October 26, 2020 pursuant to § 24 section 5 of the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of October 9, 2020 on the establishment of certain restrictions, orders and bans in connection with the epidemic (Journal of Laws, item 1758, 1797, 1829 and 1871) are therefore replaced by the set of rules specified above.