Please be advised that following the § 10 of the Regulation of the Minister of Health of March 20, 2020, regarding the announcement of an epidemic emergency in the territory of the Republic of Poland (Dz. U. poz. 491), the Governor of Wielkopolska Province introduced as follows:
from March 23rd, 2020 (Monday) until further notice, to impose restrictions on the functioning of the Wielkopolska Province Office of Poznań consisting of performing only tasks necessary to assist citizens and specific tasks excluding the direct customer service in the scope indicated below:
- The Office does not accept any clients (except in emergencies); all visits arranged so far by phone, through online booking, directly by the Office's employees, as well as requests to appear in person at the Office, shall be cancelled.
- The Office's employees work during the Office's hours without any changes.
- In all matters dealt with by the Wielkopolska Province Office in Poznań, citizens may contact the employees of the Office only by phone and e-mail from Monday to Friday between 10.00 - 14.00 or send correspondence by traditional post or via ePUAP, taking into account the scope given in the detailed information provided in point 5.
- Complaints and requests submitted personally are suspended.
CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR FOREIGNERS AND WORK PERMITS (Department for Foreigners)
- All scheduled visits to review the files of administrative proceedings and to hear the parties are cancelled. New possible dates will be sent via e-mail;
- All appointments booked during this period via the Internet will be re-registered for later dates;
- We recommend contacting the Office via postal operators, e-mail and the Department's helpline. To apply following statutory residence periods in Poland, all applications and other documents in foreigners' affairs should be sent only through the Polish Post Office (Poczta Polska SA) or postponed;
- Applications for a temporary residence permit, permanent residence permit and residence permit for a long-term resident of the EU should be posted no later than on the last day of legal stay in Poland and await further ex officio instructions.
- Phone number and e-mail to the secretariat of the Department for Foreigners: tel. 61 850 8770, firstname.lastname@example.org.