To your 5-year stay in Poland, we do not include:
- if you are a worker posted by a service provider for the purpose of cross-border provision of services or a service provider providing cross-border services;
- if you stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland on the basis of a Schengen visa entitling only to enter and stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland issued for humanitarian reasons, the interest of the state or international obligations;
- the period of study in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
- if you have been obliged to return and the voluntary return period specified in the decision on this matter has not yet expired, also in the event of the extension of this period;
- if: you are obliged to leave the territory of the Republic of Poland within 30 days from the date on which the decision to refuse to extend the Schengen visa or national visa, to grant a temporary residence permit, a permanent residence permit, a long-term resident's EU residence permit or a decision to withdraw a temporary residence permit, a permanent residence permit or a long-term resident's EU residence permit or a refusal to grant refugee status or subsidiary protection or a decision to discontinue the procedure for granting refugee status or a decision to deprive refugee status or subsidiary protection or to withdraw the permit to stay for humanitarian reasons - became final, and in the case of a decision issued by a higher authority, from the date on which the final decision was delivered to the foreigner;
- if you are a member of a diplomatic mission or consular post of a foreign country or any other person equivalent to them under statutes, international agreements or generally accepted international customs;
- if you are staying on the basis of a temporary residence permit issued due to circumstances requiring a short-term stay;
- on the course of the proceedings for granting the refugee status, if the proceedings ended with a refusal to grant the refugee status or with complementary protection;
- on the basis of the local border traffic permit.
- temporary residence permit issued due to taking up or continuing education.
To calculate the 5-year stay, we will take into account only half of the period you stayed in Poland, based on:
- a visa issued for the purpose of undergoing undergraduate studies, postgraduate studies in Poland or attending a doctoral school,
- a visa issued for the purpose of vocational training in Poland,