If I have health insurance from my country of origin, would it be considered?

Created on: 11.02.2020

If applying for temporary residence permit for studying purpose you need to submit health insurance that covers medical treatment costs within the territory of the Republic of Poland. The insurance should allow you to access healthcare including hospital treatments (you have the access to family doctor in the clinic and also to hospital treatment) or insurance policy that confirms covering medical treatment costs. Please remember that all the documents are to be filed in Polish language or with a certified translation into Polish.

Виправити помилку / Дайте свої коментарі

Мета цього запитання — довести, що ви є реальним відвідувачем і запобігти автоматизованим розсиланням спаму.

Дайте свої коментарі