How can I add missing/new documents to my case?

Created on: 03.04.2020

You can send us documents by post at all times. Please, send original documents. If you want us to return the originals to you, please write to us which documents we should send back and to what address. We can also return them to you with a decision that we will send to you.

If your attorney is a legal advisor or lawyer, s/he can authenticate photocopies of the documents. In such a case the original is not needed. The public notary can also certify copies. You can read more about it here.

Remember, however, that documents such as the Annex No 1 to the application must be sent to us in the original. This document needed only for this procedure.

You can also submit documents to Submission Point in the Customer Service Room „A”  at Plac Wolności 17 in Poznan.


Виправити помилку / Дайте свої коментарі

Мета цього запитання — довести, що ви є реальним відвідувачем і запобігти автоматизованим розсиланням спаму.

Дайте свої коментарі