What should be kept in mind when submitting an application?
Read the instructions before you fill in the application form. Fill in the application carefully and slowly - the questions in the application are translated into three languages, if in doubt, seek the assistance of an interpreter.
When completing the application for a permit, remember to:
- fill it out legibly in Polish;
- complete all required fields of the application as appropriate;
- fill it with capital letters in the appropriate boxes;
- inform us if you have provided other personal data in the past - write about it in the justification;
- indicate the actual place of residence where correspondence will be received; If your correspondence address is different from your actual place of residence, please tell us while applying.
- in the part on punishability, indicate information about sentences issued against you, and in case of uncertainty about sentences issued, indicate that the proceedings are still pending (NOTE: payment of a fine does not mean that no criminal proceedings have been instituted and no judgment has been issued on the case);
- provide information on all ongoing proceedings (e.g. for non-accepted criminal fines) in the section on ongoing criminal proceedings or proceedings for misdemeanour;
- do not conceal information, the request is made under criminal responsibility - so if you have been convicted, tick the appropriate box;
- submit handwritten signature and write your name using the Latin alphabet;
- provide contact details, i.e. a telephone number and/or an e-mail address, which will make it easier for us to contact you.