Document confirming your place of living/confirmed accommodation in Poland

As proof of private accommodation, you can submit one of the following:

  • a property deed,
  • or your tenancy agreement,
  • or a written confirmation of the owner of the premises of your residence (download it here)
  • or a confirmation of residence,
  • or your employer's statement that confirms you are provided with accommodation.

In these documents, the following information should be detailed: your full name, the address of the premises and the time of your residence.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback