Uninterrupted residence of the third country citizen (non-EU Citizen)

The residence of a non-EU citizen is uninterrupted if none of your stay out of Poland was longer than 6 months, and all the intervals together did not exceed 10 months period. There are some exceptions from this regulation if:

  1. your stay outside Poland was connected with business trips, or
  2. you were accompanying your spouse or parent, who is employed in Poland, on a business trip, or
  3. you are/were a student at a Polish university and attended a course/internship outside Poland, or
  4. your absence in Poland was caused by illness, hospitalization or other important circumstances lasted no longer than 6 months.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback