Suspension of proceedings

It is a putting of the examination of your application on hold, e.g. you may request it in case of leaving Poland for a few months. You can request to suspend the procedure and continue it after your return to Poland. In such a case you need to apply for suspension. Suspension of proceedings shall take the form of a provision, against which you have the right to lodge a complaint. During the suspension of proceedings at your request, your legal stay in Poland based on the open procedure becomes undocumented/irregular. If you want to continue, you can reopen the proceedings. All you have to do is to submit a request to reopen the proceedings.


Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback