When can I apply for a permit to work for a worker seconded to Poland?

Добавлено: 13.02.2020

If you work for a foreign employer and are delegated to Poland for a period longer than 3 months. A temporary residence permit is granted on condition that you have a type C work permit. 

What documents do I need to submit? 

  • a type C work permit or documents proving the exemption from that obligation;
  • health insurance or confirmation of coverage of the costs of treatment of a foreigner in the territory of the Republic of Poland by the insurer; 
  • proof of having a source of stable and regular income sufficient to cover the costs of living of the foreigner and his/her dependent family members; 
  • a document confirming the possession of a place of residence ensured in the territory of the Republic of Poland. 

Я сообщаю об ошибке / Просьба дать свои комментарии

Этот вопрос задается для того, чтобы выяснить, являетесь ли Вы человеком или представляете из себя автоматическую спам-рассылку.

Просьба дать свои комментарии