I graduated from Polish university during the proceedings for temporary residence permit for studying purpose. What should I do in order to stay Poland?

Created on: 11.02.2020

If you want to work in Poland, but you haven’t found any work yet, you can change the purpose of examining your application into temporary residence permit for graduate looking for work or planning to establish an economic activity. If you have already found work, you can change your application to be dealt as temporary residence and work permit . A full-time studies graduation diploma of Polish university entitles you to work without a work permit. You have full free labour market access.

Виправити помилку / Дайте свої коментарі

Мета цього запитання — довести, що ви є реальним відвідувачем і запобігти автоматизованим розсиланням спаму.

Дайте свої коментарі