Check-list - Parent holds a permanent residence

Documents required to start the procedure (i.e. formal requirements)

To start the proceedings will also be needed confirmation that you have paid the stamp duty.

Documents needed to grant the permit:

  • child's birth certificate,
  • a copy of the parent's decision to grant a residence permit in Poland.

All documents are submitted in original / certified copy.