Check-list - Replacement of the residence card
- 2 photos which should meet the following requirements:
- Undamaged, in colour, of good focus and quality,
- size: 35x45mm,
- not older than last 6 months,
- head should take 70-80% of the photo (from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head).
- photo should be taken in front of a plain white or off-white background,
- photo should be taken in full-face view directly facing the camera, with eyes open, neutral face expression and mouth closed. Hair should be uncovered. The photo should also reflect your natural skin colour. Eyes and pupils should be clearly visible, the line of the eyes should be parallel to the upper edge of the photo.
- A photocopy of a valid travel document (original for inspection), in particularly justified cases, when you do not have a valid travel document and is unable to obtain it, you may present another document confirming your identity;
Typical documents confirming the circumstances indicated in the application:
current copy of the civil registry record in the event of a change of data on the current residence card (e.g. change of name - marriage certificate),
confirmation of registration for permanent or temporary residence.
Confrimation of stamp duty fee payment is required to start the proceedings.
All documents are submitted in original/certified copy and in certified translation if required.