Check-list - Part-time studies

Documents required to obtain a stamp in your passport (i.e. formal requirements)

To begin the proceedings you need deliver also the confirmation of the payment of stamp duty.

Documents required to be granted the residence permit:

  • Current certificate from univeristy signed by rector or authorised person, which will indicate the date of enrollment and your expected completion date, year of studies, mode of studies (full-time/part-time studies) field of study and number of lectures, classes and courses per month, 
  • Proof of payment of the tuition fees for the given academic year,
  • Health insurance,
  • Confirmation of having sufficient funds to cover the costs of your stay in Poland and return ticket to the country of origin,
  • Residence provided/accommodation provided

Please remember to submit all of the documents in original or in certified copy