After graduation, can I apply for a temporary residence and work permit if I entered Poland as a student on a national visa? Or do I have to apply for a temporary stay first as a university graduate looking for a job?

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback