Can I appeal against the annual permit? I would like to get a residence permit for the maximum period of 3 years.

Created on: 18.02.2023

You can appeal against any decision issued by our office. You can attach documents that you have not attached before. If we consider that after completing them you have met the conditions for granting the permit for the declared purpose of your stay, we will change the decision and issue a permit for a period of 3 years. If not, we will forward your appeal together with the case files to the Head of the Office for Foreigners in Warsaw.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback