Can I get from the Governor any visa for the time of the procedure, so that I can cross the borders without problems?

Created on: 14.02.2020

If you submitted the request for the periodic stay that did not include any formal deficiencies and the document that is the basis of the stay on the territory of Poland expired, then your stay in Poland is legal and you can get a stamp for your passport. Governor does not issue any visas for the time of the proceeding.


Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback