Can I travel abroad if I have a Polish residence card? Where and for how long?

Created on: 10.02.2020

If you have a Polish residence card, you can move around the Schengen Area for a period of up to 90 days within a 180 days period without the need to obtain a visa. While travelling around the Schengen Area, you should present a valid passport and as well as a valid residence card. Apart from that, you need to hold a document confirming having a health insurance.

The Schengen Area countries include: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Spain, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Sweden, Italy, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, as well as Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Norway and Iceland (the last four are non-EU Schengen countries).
The United Kingdom, Ireland, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia are the EU Member States that do not belong to the Schengen area.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback