Can I travel to England, if I have a Polish residence card?

Created on: 10.02.2020

The residence card issued by Polish authorities does not entitle you to travel to countries that do not belong to the Schengen Area. The United Kingdom is an EU member state that does not belong to the Schengen Area. In order to be able to enter the territory of the United Kingdom, you need to obtain a British visa – contact the Embassy of the United Kingdom in Warsaw.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback