Can a minor foreigner apply for financial assistance?

Created on: 09.04.2020

Yes. A minor who has a valid Pole's Card may apply for a permanent residence permit following their the intention to settle permanently in Poland and then submit an application for financial assistance. The minor's application may not apply to parents and siblings living with a minor in Poland. Because minors do not have legal capacity, the application for the permanent residence permit and the financial assistance must be signed by their legal representative (mother, father or legal guardian).

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback