During the last 5 years before submitting the application, I stayed outside Poland longer than the permissible break, can I still obtain a resident's residence permit?

Created on: 12.02.2020

If you document that your stays outside of Poland were related to:

  • performing professional duties for a Polish employer (delegations) or accompanying a spouse or a parent in such trips, or
  • a special personal situation requiring going outside the territory of Poland, if it did not last longer than 6 months, e.g. treatment, or
  • taking part in internships, classes conducted during the course of studies at a Polish university,

then despite exceeding the period when you could stay outside Poland, it will not be an obstacle to granting a permit.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.