A foreign student changes university. Does he have to change his residence card in this situation?

Created on: 11.02.2020

He does not have to exchange the card if his address has not changed. He should inform the office about the change of university and attach a certificate from the new university about the student's status and settlement of financial obligations towards the university, which will confirm that he still has the purpose of staying in Poland.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback