How to get an insurance without the Pole's Card if I have never been insured in the European Union or in Poland?

Created on: 31.10.2021

You can insure yourself by submitting an application to the National Health Fund for voluntary health insurance. All you need is a document confirming legal stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland  and confirmation of full -time student status.

You can also insure yourself with private health insurance that covers all medical treatment costs in the territory of the Republic of Poland.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback