How to legalise the stay of foreigners’ child born in Poland?

Created on: 15.02.2020

If your child was born in Poland, first you need to contact the embassy/consular office of your country of origin, located in Poland, in order to obtain a travel document (passport) for him/her. Then, you have to apply for a residence permit for your child, (not later than on the last day of validity of the passport). Please note that such passports often have a very short validity periods (e.g. 7 days).


Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback