I am a full-time studies graduate of Polish university. I was granted a temporary residence and work permit, am I obliged to report change in employer? Should my decision regarding temporary residence and work permit be changed if I change my employer?

Created on: 12.02.2020
  • You can perform work and your decision will not be changed, because it does not determine the conditions of work.

  • You are obliged to inform the appropriate province governor about the change in your employer in order to confirm, that the reason for granting permit still applies and that you still fulfill the requirements to for the temporary residence permit.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback