I applied for another residence card (same employer, same employment conditions). Do I need a work permit/declaration on entrusting work to a foreigner to work legally while waiting for the decision to be issued?

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback