I came to Poland on work visa, but after sometime got an admission to study (masters Programme). I have now applied for trc on student basis. I would like to know the process to change work status to student status.

Created on: 12.10.2021

If your current main purpose of stay in Poland is full-time studies, you can apply for temporary residence permit for students. We might though ask you for additional documents regarding explanation of change of purpose of stay.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback