I finished my volunteering service, but my temporary residence card is still valid – can I stay in Poland?

Created on: 12.02.2020

You are obliged to inform the appropriate province governor that granted the temporary residence permit, that the reasons for granting permit no longer apply, that you terminated your voluntary service. The residence permit will be revoked and your residence card will be annulled. You will be oblige to leave Poland within 30 days following the day, when the decision on revocation of the permit has become final. If you want to stay in Poland, and you are not entitled to stay in Poland on other basis, apply for another temporary residence permit according to your purpose of stay before or during the proceedings on revocation of the permit.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback