I have a permanent residence in Poland, will my family receive permanent residence as soon as they come to Poland for the first time?

Created on: 06.02.2020

You can apply for a permanent residence only for a child remaining under your parental authority - this applies to a child born after granting you permanent residence permit and to a child born before granting it, but only if it was born during the period when you had a temporary residence permit. Other family members must apply for a temporary residence permit in order to reunite with the family.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback