I have a Pole's Card - what documents do I have to submit to obtain permanent residence in Poland?

Created on: 06.02.2020

In addition to the application, a valid travel document and photographs, you must submit a valid Pole's Card and documents confirming that you intend to settle in Poland permanently, as well as certificates of no criminal record in Poland and of no tax liability in Poland. An application for permanent residence due to possession of the Pole's Card is exempt from stamp duty.

Read more: I have a Pole's Card

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback