I have a residence card for humanitarian reasons issued by the Border Guard for 2 years. Can I apply for another card at the Governor’s Office / can I apply for a card exchange at the Governor’s Office. Which authority is competent?

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback