I have a residence card without a registered address. I have changed my place of residence in Poland. Do I have to inform the Governor’s Office about this?

Created on: 10.02.2020
  • Yes, if you have a residence card with a registered address - submit an application to exchange the card due to a change in the data contained in the existing residence card, i.e. the address. An application for exchange of a residence card should be submitted within 14 days of changing the address of residence or other data entered in it.
  • If you have a residence card without an address printed on it, changing your place of residence does not change the data contained therein, so there is no need to exchange it.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback