I obtained a work permit for a foreigner but he/she did not start to work - what to do?

Created on: 01.02.2020

Within 7 days, the Governor who issued the work permit should be notified in writing that the foreigner has not taken up work within 3 months from the initial date of validity of the work permit. The Governor will not repeal the decision if the employer gives the reason for not taking a job and the notification includes circumstances indicating that the permit will be used for its intended purpose.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback