I resigned from university, but my residence card for studying purpose is still valid – Can I stay in Poland?

Created on: 11.02.2020

It is your obligation to inform the province governor (The Office of Wielkopolska Province) about your resignation from your university course. The residence permit will be revoked and your residence card will be annulled. If the office do not receive the information from you, it will be sent out by your university. If you would like to stay in Poland and your visa has already expired, apply for another temporary residence permit in accordance with your main purpose of stay in Poland before your residence permit will be revoked. If you don’t submit the application for another temporary residence permit, you will be obliged to leave Poland within 30 days from receiving decision to revoke residence permit.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback