I want to employ a worker from Ukraine. What should I do?

Created on: 01.02.2020

You need to submit an application for a foreigner's work permit in Poland together with the relevant attachments. If you want to employ a citizen of Ukraine for a short time, you can do it on the basis of a declaration on entrusting work to a foreigner, issued from the Local Employment Office. In the case of employing a foreigner in agriculture, horticulture (gardening), tourism, submit an application for a seasonal work permit at the Local Employment Office.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback