If I am studying now in the last third year of studies at the university and I apply for a temporary residence permit on this basis, a temporary residence card will be issued only until the end of this academic year?

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback