Is it possible to submit an application for temporary residence for children for learning purpose if the parents do not have a residence card yet?

Created on: 31.10.2021

An application for a minor child must be submitted due to the stay with the parents. In this case, please remember that the funds from the parents' work are the main source of income for minor children, therefore the decision cannot be made until the parents legalize their stay and work in Poland.

An adult student / pupil should submit an application due to his / her education / studies. If an adult pupil / student depends on his parents financially, the permit may be granted after the parents have legalized their stay and work.


Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback