Is it required to submit a certificate of enrolment/continuation of education (from school/ kindergarten) for a foreigner’s child?

Created on: 15.02.2020
  • No. It is not necessary. However, under certain circumstances, if some documents  need further clarification, you might be asked to submit such a certificate.
  • Remember that the period of compulsory education, imposed by law,  refers to any child under the age of 18 who stays in the territory of Poland.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback