My passport was stolen and a valid visa was in it. What to do?

Created on: 14.02.2020

Submit the request for the duplicate assignment to your Governor, appropriately for your place of stay. For your request attach a document that confirms declaration of the passport loss, and best if you can, the copy of the visa that you have lost or the data in it and the current document of travel. 


Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback