You can apply for a temporary residence permit on behalf of each family member who would like to reunite with you, but stays outside the territory of Poland, if you hold one of the entry and stay titles below:
- a permanent residence permit,
- a residence permit for long-term EU resident,
- a refugee status,
- a subsidiary protection,
- at least for a period of 2 years on the basis of subsequent temporary residence permits, including immediately before submitting an application for a temporary residence permit for a family member - on the basis of a permit granted to him for a period of stay of not less than 1 year,
- a temporary residence permit, to conduct scientific research,
- a temporary residence permit granted for the purpose of conducting scientific research, if the foreigner has a residence permit referred to in art. 1 clause 2 lit. a Council Regulation No. 1030/2002, bearing the annotation "scientist", issued by another Member State of the European Union, if the agreement on the admission of a foreigner for the purpose of carrying out a research project concluded with the competent scientific unit of that country provides for conducting scientific research also in the territory of the Republic of Poland,
- a temporary residence permit in order to perform work in a profession requiring high qualifications,
- a temporary residence permit granted for the purpose of performing work under an intra-corporate transfer,
- a temporary residence permit granted in order to use long-term mobility,
- a residence permit for humanitarian reasons.
Written consent is required to submit an application on behalf of a family member residing outside Poland.