Where and how to set up a business activity?

Created on: 12.02.2020

If you want to register your company in Central Register and Information on Economic Activity you have to go to City Office/County (District) Office. For the city of Poznan it is: City Office in Poznań, the Department of Business Activity and Agriculture, 61-441 Poznań, ul. 28 Czerwca 1956 r. nr 404, Poznań; learn more

You may also establish the company/partnership/corporation in National Court Register (KRS) in person or by the attorney-in-fact (lawyer/legal counsel/solicitor).


Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback