Check if you need a work permit for your employee

To work in Poland, you need a document legalising the employment of a foreigner who works for you. However, in some cases, you do not need any work permit.

Check, if the foreigner whom you want to hire:

  • is a citizen of Ukraine and resides in Poland legally
  • has a valid Pole's Card, or
  • is a graduate of a Polish upper secondary school, or
  • is a graduate of full-time studies completed at a university in Poland, or
  • is a full-time student in Poland or a full-time doctoral student in Poland?

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback