Legal title to dwelling premises

A document you need to submit when applying for a residence permit for a long-term resident of the EU.

It confirms your right to right to occupy the living premises, such as: 

  • a lease agreement, or
  • a municipal housing lease agreement, or
  • a deed of ownership of premises, or
  • a lending contract for premises (on condition that the lender is your descendant, ascendant, sibling, spouse or spouse's parent).

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback