Polish Travel Document

A document issued to a foreigner who does not have any valid passport (your passport is lost, expired and cannot be reasonably obtained from the authorities of the country of your origin). You are entitled to obtain Polish travel document if you’ve been granted permanent residence permit, long-term resident's EU residence permit, subsidiary protection or residence permit for humanitarian reasons. The Polish travel document for a foreigner entitles to multiple border crossings and is valid for 1 year.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback