Department for Foreigners in Poznan within the project „Wielkopolska Region – Common Future” co-financed from The Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF), invites you for information and advisory events. On 17th June (Saturday) our offices in Poznan, Kalisz, Konin, Leszno and Piła will be open for special services between 8 am and 3:30 pm.
During Open Saturday you will be able to:
- get information regarding residence and work permit procedures
- get help in filling out application forms regarding different kind of permits
- submitt additional documents for ongoing procedures ( The Submittion Point at Plac Wolności 17 in Poznan)
Moreover, in Poznań and in our regional offices in Piła and Leszno residence cards will be available for collection.
- In order to collect your residence card in Poznań, Piła and Konin please schedule an appointment
- To collect your card in Leszno just come to the office during Information and Advisory hours (no appointment necessary).
Come & visit us on Saturday!