An additional form for the application for a temporary residence permit, which you must submit if the purpose of your stay in Poland is to perform work, work in a profession requiring high qualifications, running a business. Annex 1 to the application for a temporary residence permit is completed and signed by your employer.
Check-list - Amendment of the decision - for applications submitted before 29th January 2022
- an application for the change of temporary residence and work permit - filled out and signed by the person for whom the permit was granted - as a party to the proceedings. The application should be submitted to the locally competent Governor, depending on the current place of residence of the person concerned.
- Annex No 1 (downoad it here) to the application for the temporary residence permit in which new conditions of employment or new user-employer will be indicated. The Annex No 1 should be filled out and signed by the employer with their full name. In the case when the employer is a legal person, for example a limited liability company – the application must be signed by persons authorized to represent it as listed in the National Court Register.
- The original document of the Labour Market Test, obtained by the employer from the competent District Employment Agency according to the place of a foreigner's work, about the lack of opportunities to meet staffing needs of the company, on the basis of the records of the unemployed and persons looking for work, or a negative result of recruitment organized for the employer, issued not earlier than 180 days before the application, if required. Check if you need the Labour Market Test .
- a current document confirming your accommodation in Poland – note that you should either submit the original of the documents or at least bring the original for inspection, along with a copy, so that the documents may be certified by the officer who accepts them.
- The original of the confirmation of payment of the stamp duty (10PLN).