Check-list - University graduates
Documents required to obtain a stamp in your passport (i.e. formal requirements)
- Application form - fill in the on-line application or fill in the application in accordance with the instructions in 1 copy (application to be downloaded).
- 4 photographs,
- A photocopy of a valid travel document (the original for inspection), in a particularly justified case, when you do not have a valid travel document and you are not able to obtain one, you may present another document confirming your identity.
To start the proceedings will also be needed confirmation that you have paid the stamp duty.
Documents required to be granted the residence permit:
- Polish university graduation diploma,
- Confirmation of active job search e.g. proof of your CVs sent to prospective employers, confirmation of set job interviews, etc.
- Health insurance,
- Confirmation of having sufficient funds to cover the costs of your stay in Poland and return ticket to the country of origin for the period of 9 months,
- A current document confirming your accommodation in Poland,