It is an official document issued by a registry office that confirms the birth. If the document has been issued outside of Poland, you have to submit a certified translation.
Check-list - A parent applies for their first temporary residence permit
Documents required to obtain a stamp in your passport (i.e. formal requirements)
- Application form - filled in 1 copy as per instruction (download here). Application forms are also available in all of our offices.
- 4 photographs,
- A photocopy of the child's valid travel document (the original for inspection), in a particularly justified case, when a child does not have a valid travel document and you are not able to obtain one, you may present another document confirming their identity.
To start the proceedings you will also a confirmation that you have paid the stamp duty.
Documents required to be granted the residence permit:
- a copy of the parent's ID/passport,
- child's birth certificate.
- health insurance,
- confirmation of having accommodation provided,
- source of stable and regular income.
All documents are submitted in original / certified copy.